Scholastic is known for its beloved bestselling series, and this time we're highlighting these perenniel favorites:
- Can You See What I See?
- Dear Dumb Diary
- Captain Underpants
- Clifford the Big Red Dog®
Can You See What I See?
By Walter Wick
The New York Times bestselling search-and-find adventure series brings together picture puzzles and beautiful images! With more than 6.5 million copies in print in English, the series has strong appeal for both boys and girls.
Can You See What I See? Has 9 Licenses to date:
1. Chinese-Simplified (Jieli)
2. Danish (Forlaget Gix)
3. Dutch (Uitgeverij)
4. French (Circonflexe)
5. German (Kosmos)
6. Japanese (Shogakukan)
7. Hebrew (Sefer Lakol)
8. Korean (Dahli)
9. Spanish and Catalan (Ediciones 62)
* 18 CAN YOU SEE WHAT I SEE? Titles
* 8 Picture Books
* 2 Two Board Books
* 8 Readers
Dear Dumb Diary
By Jim Benton
The original laugh-out loud illustrated diary series, with 6.2 million copies in print in English! This New York Times bestselling series features 24 books chronicling Jamie Kelly’s hilarious middle school adventures.
Dear Dumb Diaries has been licensed in 18 languages with:
- 12 Books in the Year One arc
- 2 books so far in the Year Two arc
By Dav Pilkey
Captain Underpants is bigger and better than ever!
- The newest Captain Underpants titles, #9 & #10, have been on the New York Times bestseller list for 49 weeks and counting!
- Two new Captain Underpants titles are slated for Fall 2014 and Fall 2015.
- Full color novel: THE ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS (#1) is now available in full color for the very first time! It includes an all-new 16-page bonus section!
With over 50 million books in print, a DreamWorks movie in development, AND a world clamoring for illustrated middle-grade boy humor, the time is right to join our 25 international publishers and get onboard with this series!
Clifford The Big Red Dog®
By Norman Bridwell
Scholastic's Premier Preschool Brand for Over Fifty Years!
For 50 years, Clifford The Big Red Dog has been entertaining children, parents and teachers with his BIG adventures. With more than 126 million books in print, Clifford is a literary classic that is embraced by parents, teachers, and kids. Clifford books are published in 13 languages, and are distributed in territories worldwide.
* 7 Big Red Readers
* 30 8 x 8s
* 21 Board Books
* 8 Spanish Titles
* 5 Coloring and Activity Books